Location: 123 Victoria Street, London
GKR Scaffolding was awarded as the prefered scaffold contractor by Land Securities for the initial stages of the 13 storey refurbishment contract and also the main works contract with Mace limited turning the building into office and retail space.
On the Victoria Street elevation the cantilever was installed whilst a lane closure was in place and the undercroft scaffold was installed during a full road closure, all organised by GKR.
Scope of Works
- Main facade scaffold including hoist package
- 13,000m2 of external access scaffold
- 120m of cantilever scaffold above Victoria Street
- 110m of gantry scaffold
- 10nr full height internal lift shaft scaffolds
- 2400m2 of internal Atrium scaffold
- 256m2 of hanging scaffold above the underpass including 192m of beam bridging