Trying to find a job that suits you after leaving school is difficult, the traditional 9-5 desk job isn’t for everyone.
For those who thrive in a practical hands-on environment, in a demanding yet rewarding sector, scaffolding might just be for you.
Our scaffold apprenticeship programme is the perfect opportunity to earn while you learn and gain experience from the most knowledgeable operatives in the trade.
What would life be like at GKR?
- Working on London’s most iconic buildings
- Experience all aspects of working on site
- Fast paced busy environment
- Different challenges everyday
- Working with and learning from other technically skilled operatives
- Becoming part of a team with a great working culture
- Developing within a company who are focused on your safety and wellbeing
Did you know on average a scaffolder earns more than an architect?
What are the benefits of a GKR Scaffolding Apprenticeship?
- You will gain experience at one of the leading London scaffolding firms
- As a GKR apprentice you’ll earn over double the apprenticeship national minimum wage
- You will earn a full salary whilst gaining a qualification
- Receive constant support and mentoring throughout your entire apprenticeship
- You will be learning an invaluable and secure trade
- There are great opportunities for career progression within the business
Roadmap of your apprenticeship
Over your 2 years on the apprenticeship scheme, you will complete both practical and theory training. Through assessments at college and on the job training, you will achieve the following and gain a recognised CISRS Scaffolder qualification.
- Institute for Apprenticeships Certificate
- CISRS Trainee (Part 1)
- CISRS Scaffolder (Part 2)
- CISRS Skill Test (Level 2)
- Functional Skills (Level 1)
- CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test
Want to know more?
If this is something for you; send an email to email@example.com with your name and number and we will give you a call to discuss future possibilities.